Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Cuteness Overload

I just wanted to post some photos of my adorable nephew in his finished costume.


Just LOOK at that cutey...LOOK! That's my oldest nephew, Danny all decked out in his devil duds. The top was a titch large for him but the undershirt my sister put on him solved that problem nicely. I  am THRILLED to see one of my boys in something I made!

I also whipped up a vest for my Brother in Law, Ryan so he could match his boys.

Ryan likes to take the boys out Trick or Treating. He's a big Halloween nut and wanted to dress up like his sons. The little one is my youngest nephew, Tommie. I didn't make his devil costume but my GOD is it adorable!

And just to end this post on a double awwww...

Halloween Sugar OVERLOAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment